>What are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
So you are probably asking yourself what are the benefits of apple cider vinegar? Well, you may be surprised on how many benefits this liquid can offer. Everything from helping you to increase your metabolism to burn more fat to helping get ride of those stubborn blemishes.
Apple cider vinegar comes in two basic forms, as a brown murky liquid with sediment at the bottom of the bottle, or a filtered version which is clear similar to apple juice. The non filtered version of apple cider vinegar is the most common and has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years for all kinds of purposes, including medical.
What Makes Apple Cider Vinegar So Powerful?
Apple cider vinegar is made from apples and retains many of the apples beneficial components. This is because that raw apple cider vinegar is not pasteurized, which kills or destroys all the beneficial components. Not to mention that is under goes two fermentation process, which produce the powerful enzymes and life giving nutrients that make apple cider vinegar such a powerful tonic, per say.
What are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar has many benefits, here is a list of some of the most common and recognized.
- Skin Rejuvinator – When diluted with water 50/50 it can be used to tone up the face, clear up skin conditions and blemishes and give give a smoother texture and complexion.
- Sunburn Relief – You can soak a cloth in apple cider vinegar and apply it to the sunburned area, or you can have a bath with apple cider vinegar. Both are said to reduce the effects of a sunburn.
- Weight Loss – Many diets include apple cider vinegar in their regimen. It is said to be a very powerful weight loss aid. This is because it helps to break down fats in your food, so your body can use them rather then having to store them. Most people use it in a salad dressing or drink a tablespoon diluted in a glass of water, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Dandruff Relief – It is said to treat dandruff by destroying the fungus Malassezia furfur and restoring the PH balance of the scalp. Some people recommend applying a 50/50 mixture of water and vinegar, applying it to the scalp, and leaving it to dry. Others suggest applying a couple of tablespoons of straight vinegar to the scalp and leaving it on for an hour or two before rinsing.
- Cholesterol Lowering – It has been said and used for many years to lower bad cholesterol. Simply drink a tablespoon diluted in a glass of water, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Lower Blood Pressure – Drinking a teaspoon of cider vinegar in a glass of water per day is said to lower blood pressure.
- Heartburn – Drinking a tablespoon of cider vinegar diluted in 4 ounces of purified water after meals, is considered a natural remedy for heartburn and as replacement to some of the harsh and toxic over the counter heartburn medications.
- Improves Bowel Movements – Keeping our bowl movement regular is a great way to remove toxins from the body so we don’t get sick or feel unhealthy.
- Relief of Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Arthritis Remedy – It has been a long reported remedy. The National Arthritis Foundation says apple cider vinegar has not been proven effective against arthritis but is harmless to try.
- Wart treatment – Soak the affected area for 20 minutes per day in a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water.7. A reported treatment for warts is to soak the affected area for 20 minutes per day in a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water.
- Help Reduce Sinus Infections and Sore Throats
- Protect Against Food Poisoning
- Fight Allergies in Both Humans and Animals
- Eliminates Bad Breath – Do to the acidic properties, cider vinegar makes a wonderful remedy for bad breath. Simply add 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a cup of water and gargle the mixture in your mouth for 10 seconds at a time until the cup is empty.
- Eliminates Body Odor – Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective body odor remedy since it can help adjust the skin’s pH level which helps to eliminate odor-causing bacteria. For armpit odor, simply wipe them once each morning with undiluted apple cider vinegar (using a cotton ball). For foot odor, fill a pan with warm water and add 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar, then let your feet soak in this mixture for 15 minutes once per week.
How do I use apple cider vinegar?
I did a lot of reading before writing this post and one of the common things that everyone agrees on is that apple cider vinegar should be drank. So how do most people consume cider vinegar? Very simply they mix it with a little honey and drink it.
So what is the magic formula?
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 gallon of purified water
- Raw locally harvested honey or agave nectar to suit your taste
This is a great drink for fast energy. Remember, the mother of vinegar will settle at the bottom of the bottle between uses. Be sure to shake the bottle well before pouring to include these healthful ingredients. In a large pitcher, add together:
Raw honey or organic agave nectar is a great addition because of their health giving properties. They can help improve your energy, strengthen your immune system, and much more. And they taste great.
You can also find apple cider vinegar in tablet or capsule form. However, I do not recommend these sources because they are a dried source and not living as the liquid is.
How I use apple cider vinegar?
I have recently started using apple cider vinegar, and have started to notice some changes. I find that if I don’t sweeten it up, it is very bitter. I add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of actual apple cider (I fined that apple cider is sweeter), with at least 1 cup of water. The regular cider helps to take the edge of the cider vinegar with out add a wake load of calories.
So if you want a powerhouse tonic, the give apple cider vinegar a try!
P.S. I am not a big fan of promoting other peoples programs and products on my website, but I am going to make an exception for this one. It is called, The Diet Solution Program, and they are currently offering a really sweet package for anyone who wants a complete solution for their eating plan.
The Diet Solution Program, comes with a comprehensive book, along with tons of bonuses, such as a complete day-to-day eating plan, recipes and much more. I highly recommend that you at least take a look at their free video, they are giving away tons of free information that anyone reading this blog will like. Please make sure you watch it until the end.
Get Access to 7 Foods That Burn Fat
Enter your information to get immediate access to My Free Report!