>A Healthy Pancakes Recipe From Scratch – YUM!!!!
A healthy pancakes recipe from scratch are recipes that we should all have. I never really thought about putting recipes on this blog but after hearing a realy interesting story on the radio it got me thinking.
We all know that processed food is bad for us, but how many of use use pre-boxed pancake mix? I know I do, woops should of said ”did”. I was driving home form work one night and this food rep was onthe radio talking about different food products. She noted that pancake mix is the worst food to keep even close to its experaton date.
She went on to say, that pancake mix that is stored in cardboard boxes actaul can attract mold spores and keep them alive for years. It got me thinking how many times have I made pancakes from the pre-made mix in boxes. Lots! I imagine that you are thinking that exact same thought.
Now I have done some research on “mold spores in pancake mix”, however, haven’t been able to find any hard evidenece. But I have found lots of stories. So I will let you be the judge.
Let’s Get to a Healthy Apple Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe From Scratch
- 6 egg whites (use organic or free range eggs if possible)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tbls. unsweetened apple sauce (organic)
- dash of cinnamon powder
- dash of Stevie or guava nectar
- 1 medium apple, diced finely
- 1/4 tsp backing soda
- cooking spray or virgin olive oil
- Heat up a frying pan until ho and then reduce to a medium heat. Some stoves maybe hotter then other so use your judgment.
- Mix together all ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apples). If you want to burn a few more calories, mix all ingredients by hand.
- Coat the pan with some cooking spray or virgin olive oil.
- Poor mixture into the pan.
- When mixture starts to bubble , place diced apples onto surface of pancake.
- Let it stand for a few more seconds or until the bubbles pop.
- Flip pancakes and cook other side. Your pancakes will be cooked when both sides are a light, golden brown.
If you like this recipe then you are going to love all the recipes in The Metabolic Cookbook.
P.S. I am not a big fan of promoting other peoples programs and products on my website, but I am going to make an exception for this one. It is called, The Diet Solution Program, and they are currently offering a really sweet package for anyone who wants a complete solution for their eating plan.
The Diet Solution Program, comes with a comprehensive book, along with tons of bonuses, such as a complete day-to-day eating plan, recipes and much more. I highly recommend that you at least take a look at their free video, they are giving away tons of free information that anyone reading this blog will like. Please make sure you watch it until the end.
Get Access to 7 Foods That Burn Fat
Enter your information to get immediate access to My Free Report!